Application: Can-Am Renegade 1000XXC (2012-2020)
Get the dynamic valving and tuning that is required for extreme racing and riding conditions. EXIT Shocks X2 Series Front Shocks are a high performance piggyback reservoir shock with "tool free" Compression and Rebound Adjustment. Built, valved and tuned specifically to your riding weight and riding application.
When riding conditions or terrain changes, simply turn the Compression and Rebound Adjusters for immediate tuning. Designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of a coil over gas.
Dynamically valved/tuned specifically to your Rider Weight and Rider Level.
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES AND DISCOUNTED SHIPPING EVERYWHERE ELSE!
- Made in the USA by Zbroz Racing in Logan, UT
- 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- EXIT Shocks Proprietary Semi Synthetic Shock Fluid
- Black High Tensile Wire Spring
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- 26 Click External Compression Adjuster
- 26 Click External Rebound Adjuster
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.