Application: Polaris RZR XP Turbo S (2018-2020)
- Lighter and Stronger than OEM A-Arms
- Built from 1.5" OD Chromoly DOM Tubing
- Camber and Castor adjustable Upper A-Arm with heavy duty Teflon lined heim joints - ideal for racing and rock crawling
- Signature Zbroz Racing Maximum Ground Clearance Design
- Sway bar compatible
- Easy to install, no modifications necessary
- Uses OEM ball joints and comes with grease-able brass bushings installed
- Durable powder coated finish. Available Colors: Matte Black and Red
Zbroz Racing Pro Max series a arms are lighter, much stronger and offer more clearance than the stock a arms. The industry only castor,camber adjustable upper a arm with J series 3/4" heim joints and simple bolt on stock geometry construction, you know you getting a truly custom built a arm package. Built to hold stock or various aftermarket ball joints to ensure performance and durability these arms will take all your can dish out on the race course or on your local trail or dune area. Notice how we also utilize a swaged end design where we attach our large 3/4" heim joint and weld our pivot tubes. This allows us to have the strongest connection point in the industry and eliminates any welded in bungs for attaching heim joints. Just one more thing we do the competition does not.
Save some weight and beef up your RZR Turbo S with a USA made quality product.
This kit includes Upper A-Arms, Lower A-Arms and all reducers for installation as well as our signature industry leading brass bushings (lowers only) for better life in the harsh conditions and high load these machines see racing.
Option to Add Installed Zbroz Racings own Heavy Duty Upper and Lower Ball Joints for additional $244.00.