Application: Yamaha YFZ 450X (2010-2011)
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES AND DISCOUNTED SHIPPING EVERYWHERE ELSE!
Rekluse Z-Start Pro - The best selling product that has been raced, abused and relied on by tens of thousands of riders in more types of riding and racing world-wide than any other Rekluse product.
- Faster cornering.
- Improved traction.
- Virtually eliminates stalling.
- Better starts.
- Faster lap times.
- Fully tunable to rider preference and terrain conditions.
First introduced in 2005, z-Start Pro was the first auto-clutch to give the rider manual clutch lever override capability and defined the ultimate in tunability to suit each rider's preferences and riding conditions. Well known in the off-road racing world as bullet proof and the tamer of the nastiest terrain imaginable.
Features and Benefits:
- Feature: Highest grade CNC-machined billet, hard anodized aluminum clutch components. Benefit: Handles extreme abuse and offers long lasting durability.
- Feature: Fully adjustable; includes optional wave springs and ball bearings. Benefit: Allows rider to achieve a matrix of truly custom settings to obtain great performance advantages.
- Feature: CNC laser-cut drive plates perfectly match the center clutch with continuous radius spine technology causing clutch loads to be evenly distributed over a greater surface area with more precise tolerances. Benefit: Longer clutch component life, smoother engagement / disengagement, and less clutch hammering that virtually eliminates notching with even the most aggressive riders.
- Feature: Center clutch design with innovative fluid dynamic oil flow technology. Benefit: Cooler operating temperatures for less fade and longer clutch and clutch plate life.
30 Day Demo Ride and Performance Guarantee
See for yourself. Ride with one of the Rekluse auto-clutches in your bike, on your terrain, in the conditions that you are familiar with, and if after riding you do not agree that it has significantly improved your riding performance and fun factor Rekluse will refund your full purchase price upon return of the product within the first 30 days of purchase. Products that qualify are: Rekluse Core EXP, EXP and Z-Start.
Warranty: Rekluse provides a 1-year warranty from date of shipment for materials and workmanship when the Rekluse product is installed per Rekluse instructions into a stock bike set-up. Rekluse will repair, replace, or pro-rate a refund for any product found to be defective in materials or workmanship at its sole discretion within the 1-year warranty. Rekluse is not liable for personal property loss, parts loss or damage by use or misuse of any product Rekluse sells or manufactures. Any attempted repairs or modifications made to Rekluse products will void any and all warranties.